Girl in My Mind

I have fear of rejection and that fear was stopping me, but I think i don't have time to waste..
I'm past cloud nine when i talked with you..
I know things have been kind of crazy lately..
but there is no denying that i want to be the one who could make you smile..

I want to be the one in your mind when your friends asking about the one you loving..
The one you can run to.. The one you can confide in..
I want to be the one to keep you warm when it's cold and give you a hand to hold..
Someone to depend on when life gets rough..

Sometimes, i can't find the words to keep the chat going..
all that came into my mind is how to fill a hole in your heart..
I want to be the one to loosen the cuffs when they too tight..
I'm the one that will have you smiling from the break of dawn till the late night..

Because the truth is,, If the angel of death came to me tonight to take me off this earth..
My last wish would be to see your face first..

Because i believe.. There is no angel that could ever match your beauty..
Nobody on heaven or earth can come close to that beautiful smile..

'S'


Comments

  1. Dunno how else I'm gonna contact you. But hey. Why did your account get disabled? Did you hack another credits? Or is it because you shared your pass with me? Your chat is gone, like poof, just like that. I was confused (and panicked). I never get to open your account, but when I tried, it's already disabled. Or maybe you're truly shutting down your account? I'm sorry if I bother you then....

    Have a nice life.

    If you want to talk to me...well, you know how to find me. You know my ID name on the game.
    -Max

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment